RSPro Production Series
A New Dimension in Stereolithography 3D Printing
- Cost-effective ownership throughout entire life cycle.
- Freedom to collaborate and innovate: open design for materials and machine access.
- Printed parts demonstrate excellent sidewall quality and fine detail, contributing to lower post-finishing requirements.
- Scanning speed can reach 15m/s.
- Key components from international top brands, Panasonic of Japan, Optowave/ Spectra-Physics of America/ Germany, Scanlab of Germany.
- Automatic control of surface level and processing parameters.
- Granite recoater frame for enhanced recoating stability.
- Closed loop control strategy for: Platform movement/ Laser power/ Material level/ Temperature/ Vacuum
- CE certification.
- Convenient assembly and disassembly of platform.
Versatile Application Range – High Accuracy – Excellent Surface Aesthetics
2/ Technical Data
|Technical Data: *Specifications are subject to change; consult with your sales representative for confirmation of current offering|
|Build Envelope Capacity||23.6 x 23.6 x 19.7 in|
(600 x 600 x 500 mm)
|Maximum Part Weight||169.8 Ib (77 kg)|
|Accuracy||Part size <3.9 in (100 mm): ±0.004 in (±0.1 mm)|
Part size ≥3.9 in (100 mm): ±0.1% x L
(Accuracy may vary depending on parameters, part geometry and size, pre-processing or post-processing methods, materials and environment)
|Beam Size||Nominal 0.005 – 0.008 in (0.12-0.20mm)|
|Scanning Speed||15 m/s (Maximum); 6 – 10m/s (Typical)|
|Layer Thickness||0.002 in (0.05 mm) minimum;|
0.01 in (0.25mm) maximum
|Weight||3968 Ib (1800kg)|
(with 728Ib (330kg) initial fill inside)
|Machine Size (WxDxH)||62.9 x 63.5 x 83.5 in|
1598 x 1612 x 2121mm
|Laser||Solid-state frequency tripled Nd: YVO4|
|Part Preparation||Materialise Magics|
|Operating Systems||Window 7, Window 10*|
|Input Data File Format||STL|
|Network Type and Protocol||Ethernet, IEEE 802.3 using TCP/IP and NFS|
|Electrical Requirements||200 – 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, single phase|
|Laser Warranty||5,000 hours or 15 months (whichever comes first)|
|Power (nominal)||Typically 300~800 mW (@100kHz) on the target surface of the material under nominal optical path condition|
|Temperature Range||72 – 79°F (22 – 26°C)|
|Maximum Change Rate||1°C/hour|
|Relative Humidity||<40% non-condensing|
|Platform Change Carts||Manual offload cart (optional)|
|Processing and Finishing||Post-Curing Unit (optional)|
|System Warranty||One-year warranty (Under UnionTech’s Purchase Terms and Conditions)|